Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Social Bookmarking Assignment - Diigo

Diigo- Prior to this assignment, I knew nothing about social bookmarking.  Where have I been living?  Under a rock?  This tool is a must for teachers!  How else can teachers keep up with all of the wonderful websites, apps, and other resources that are available to enhance instruction?  Often, I have found myself doing a Google search or asking a friend about a website that I've used before but just can't remember how to get back to it.  Well, Diigo is the answer to that dilemma.  I love how it's so easy to use.  I'm more likely to use a technology if it's very easy to use and this fits the bill.  I have enjoyed exploring new websites and resources through this assignment.  I found most of my bookmarks while reading blogs and through completing assignments.  I purposely explored websites and resources that would benefit my first graders.  I have already shared some of my newly discovered resources with my class.

My list of my bookmarks can be found by following this link: Tabitha Brown's Diigo Account

0 comments:

Post a Comment